Keeping the Past Present
Virtual Exhibits for Access and Preservation
This project preserves and tells the story of the Town’s and region’s history. It builds on The Depot’s commitment of “Keeping the past present”.
Bishop John A. Noll of Fort Wayne, Indiana, established a mission parish in Beverly Shores in September of 1950. The first mass was celebrated in the Beverly Shores Fire Station. In 1954, Helen Wood donated 5 acres of land for the location of the church which was completed that year.