Keeping the Past Present
Virtual Exhibits for Access and Preservation
This project preserves and tells the story of the Town’s and region’s history. It builds on The Depot’s commitment of “Keeping the past present”.
The Old North Church is the only remaining structure of the ten Colonial Village buildings that real-estate Robert Bartlett moved to his subdivision at Beverly Shores, Indiana, from the 1933-34 Chicago Century of Progress Exposition. The church, now used as a private residence, is a loose copy of the historic Old North Church in Boston, Massachusetts.