Keeping the Past Present
Virtual Exhibits for Access and Preservation
This project preserves and tells the story of the Town’s and region’s history. It builds on The Depot’s commitment of “Keeping the past present”.
Built in 1927 in the Mediterranean Revival style, the current town Administration Building was originally the sales office for the Frederick Bartlett Real Estate company. It was originally divided into two functions; the front being the sales office room, and a rear section with living quarters for a salesman/caretaker. The building currently houses the Clerk/Treasurers office in the front which is divided into an open space for town hall meetings, and the Town Marshalls office in the rear.